Weathertech all weather floor mats vs Ram branded all weather floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnsram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I can't speak to the Mopar mats...especially since they don't even provide a pic. I have the Weathertechs and they fit like a glove.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought the Mopars for the front and rear of my 19 Laramie. I had the WeatherTech on the front only of my 2014 Bighorn.

I prefer the Mopar but they do make it a little more difficult to dig into the bins in the rear. Mopar are easier to get in and out in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
I went from weather tech to the OEM one's because my weather techs would warp and not fit correctly.

Archbarb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got ones made by MaxLiner. They were about $40+ cheaper than WeatherTech. And if I remember correctly, they had a better warranty. Received in about 3 days, and fit perfectly.

Kfield

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Weather tech have curled on me in the past. So when I saw the 5th gen slush mats and how they truly are slush mats I bought them for $120. They are nice and playable and have great coverage. I wouldn’t hesitate to get them again. They are a lot better than the 4th Gen design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Michael Cole

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have Weather Tech and like how they lap the sill. Any water on the mats just runs out the door ( front ) when on an cross incline. Will see how they hold up.

Darth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the Mopar ones. Paid $60 for them, good enough for my needs.

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
I went with the weathertech's. In a way I was surprised/disappointed when they showed up and were hard plastic in the front. I would have like them better if they were pliable, like the rear ones are. We will see how they hold up in the winter.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have Husky Liners in my truck. The front mats are OK< give them a rating of 6 out of 10. Fit pretty well but construction maybe a lil shoddy The back mat is one piece, and does well. Give rating of 7.5. All IMHO.....

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Weather tech have curled on me in the past. So when I saw the 5th gen slush mats and how they truly are slush mats I bought them for $120. They are nice and playable and have great coverage. I wouldn’t hesitate to get them again. They are a lot better than the 4th Gen design

They updated the 4th gen ones and they're true slush mats now as well. Have them in my 17 and like them

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The weather tech and Husky have better coverage than the Mopar ones. We recommend the Husky over all 3. We do offer weather tech as well. We are running a sale on the Husky liners if anyone is interested message me

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Must be an opposite thing around here. Trucks with carpet getting slush mats & I have vinyl flooring & got the Mopar carpeted mats. :happy175:

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would love to have the option of vinyl flooring in my Bighorn. I think all trucks should have that option.

It is convenient not worrying about anything staining the carpet since there isn't any. :laughing1:

Kfield

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It is convenient not worrying about anything staining the carpet since there isn't any. :laughing1:

No kidding. I had an 02 F-150 with 360k (I lost it in February RIP) it was a XL with all the options of the XLT except it had vinyl flooring. I loved it, the interior still looked brand new despite working out of it. Just a little mild all purpose cleaner, a brush, and some 303 protectant is all it took.

Rene Fernandez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How easy/difficult is it to access the rear storage bins in the floor with the rear mat? I saw Husky's version allows you to cut out openings for the hooks and bins but not really sure how that would end up looking.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the WT in my 2014 Big Horn and now have the Mopar in my 2019 Laramie.

I much prefer the Mopar. More pliable, better looking, and more grip when stepping in.

It is early but I also think the Mopar will have less scratching and stay cleaner longer.

Mopar fronts are easier to get in and out.

The rear bins are harder to access but maybe that is a security feature ? :)

I will try to snap a few pics soon and post on this thread.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How easy/difficult is it to access the rear storage bins in the floor with the rear mat? I saw Husky's version allows you to cut out openings for the hooks and bins but not really sure how that would end up looking.

The hooks are uncovered if you buy the carpeted floor mats. I would assume that Mopar designed the all weather mats to have the same level of convenience & capability as the carpeted mats. The RamBins in the floor are still easily accessible, but they are covered. I'll also try to grab some pictures to illustrate my points.