Well at least I get another day or two of vacation...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBK327

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
First, I have never posted on another forum; that said yall should know that makes this very special no candles needed I haven't kicked on all of the garage lights yet. Please be gentle.

I know there are 18 plus pages on lca's, but really need to finish the job not read till next week. Haha.

Lower passenger control arm is off. I wasn't going to start this until yesterday I saw a post here that said "I used my harbor freight ball joint press and THE LOWER POPPED RIGHT OUT." So here I sit without a receiving tube big enough to fit over the flared end of these bushings. These flared bushings are (as far as I can tell different from ANY others EVER!) Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Also burning technique is great but I HAVE ONE IN THE FRAME, which I would think anyone helping should know but felt compelled to include for some reason, probably all the years reading forums and never posting.

Thanks great to be here,
(I can't wait to see my signature)
Hell don't know how to sign:/

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Easier to just replace the whole LCA that comes with bushing and ball joint.

OP
OP
JBK327

JBK327

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I hear you and thanks, but I've got one that's in the frame as well. If I'm taking that 1 out I don't know why shouldn't be able to take this 1 out as well. I guess the plan now is to set it on fire in the morning then hacksaw that shell out of their. I just don't know how to get it out of the frame.