Well... Its been fun fellas....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PWonly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Congrats OP. Completely understand as we just did the same thing. With the insane trade-in values at dealerships these days, we took advantage and traded in a 19 PW for close to what we paid OTD.

I miss the PW already, especially the space, but I know we'll be back in one when this market calms down in the future. Maybe the mpg will improve by then too.

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So.. who wants to have a laugh this morning?

There is a reason why I let my wife handle budgets, expenses etc.

Whole reason for this is that i got my commission cut at work. As O&G is still slow.

Well.... while I was crunching numbers like a financial analyst. I seem to have made a mistake. You know what that mistake was??

Using our income for 40 hours.... not 80!!.......

Jesus I'm such a *****! Either way, I've already emotionally detached, and as said above. Cannot argue with making a profit on a vehicle.

So that **** pack might just come sooner than expected!

Please feel free to give me only your best roasts!

No roast, but the Scat Pack, shaker wide body sure is pretty. Just saying.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I'll be honest, you'd have been silly to not make thst move, even if you did botch the numbers. I'm in a similar boat, been out of work almost 4 months now with my union just being slow. I'm seeing this more and more with trade ins and at times it's tempting to bring my truck down and see what they'd give me for it as well. Easy come easy go with vehicles, but you gotta make the smart choices. Plus, a 4 runner is a heck of a rig to be "stuck" with. I know if I drop the Ram a Yota would be my only other option. Stick around, most other forums are pretty beat, that's why I'll stay here even if I do end up ram- less one day. We can surely help you spend some of that disposable income!

Redfour5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where'd you sell it to?

I'm half curious what I could get for mine. I got a great deal on it, and if I could get somewheres around sticker or more, I'd have a hard time saying no.
They gave me 21K for a 2015 Outdoorsman with 75K miles and quite a few dings and as of the trade an undiagnosible issue with shutting down at 65 mph and telling me to put it in park and restart...while still going 65 mph... When testing the waters last year 12K miles ago, they only offered 15...

Redfour5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll be honest, you'd have been silly to not make thst move, even if you did botch the numbers. I'm in a similar boat, been out of work almost 4 months now with my union just being slow. I'm seeing this more and more with trade ins and at times it's tempting to bring my truck down and see what they'd give me for it as well. Easy come easy go with vehicles, but you gotta make the smart choices. Plus, a 4 runner is a heck of a rig to be "stuck" with. I know if I drop the Ram a Yota would be my only other option. Stick around, most other forums are pretty beat, that's why I'll stay here even if I do end up ram- less one day. We can surely help you spend some of that disposable income!
Better move fast... Prices on used are already cracking down lower... Looks like the peak, "in general" has been reached. My dealer said they would offer 2 or 3K less now than six weeks ago when I traded. This could ebb and flow though as the NEW vehicle pipeline is choked and doesn't look like it will improve at least through 2021...