What's on your Christmas list?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Basically, I'm looking to get something like this going, but with a roller seat... that has a beer holder:

DetailedUnevenBellfrog-size_restricted.gif

Turning's gonna be rough, so I better plan my routes.

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
have you thought of skim coating it to get by until the big project?

I looked at some quick options but for various logistics reasons it just doesn't make sense to just kick the can down the road like that. I think I'll be able to empty out the place next fall and give it a proper pressure wash and then pay pro's to give it a proper new surface. I don't know if that's going to mean grind it flat and epoxy it or apply an adhesion promoter and a layer of concrete.. outside my area of expertise but it'll be OK for the next 8-10 months how it is.

Just was surprising how big a difference the surface makes in the time spent working. I never realized how much I relied on a nice smooth shop floor until I didn't have one anymore :)

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Basically, I'm looking to get something like this going, but with a roller seat... that has a beer holder:

DetailedUnevenBellfrog-size_restricted.gif

Turning's gonna be rough, so I better plan my routes.
You're gonna need a straw for the beer.

OP
OP
shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I looked at some quick options but for various logistics reasons it just doesn't make sense to just kick the can down the road like that. I think I'll be able to empty out the place next fall and give it a proper pressure wash and then pay pro's to give it a proper new surface. I don't know if that's going to mean grind it flat and epoxy it or apply an adhesion promoter and a layer of concrete.. outside my area of expertise but it'll be OK for the next 8-10 months how it is.

Just was surprising how big a difference the surface makes in the time spent working. I never realized how much I relied on a nice smooth shop floor until I didn't have one anymore :)

yeah, you don't know what you've got til it's gone.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No truck stuff this year for me, I haven't done anything to mine in awhile and cant really think of one single thing I want/need.

2020 is a strange year

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just a Catch Can. BOIRD not need all dat high end stuff, did that in the early 70's, lmao........ :anitoof:

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The only thing I would put on my Ram Christmas list would be a Longhorn front end swap. Easy enough to do, yet I’m not sure if I’m willing to give up all that I already have installed up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Bigger cam, single plane intake, bigger converter, domed 13:1 pistons, fiberglass front clip and hatch, and a 250+ shot. [emoji1696] For high 8s prolly gonna need more spray lol View attachment 228387

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk
That’s a bad Fox Body I miss my T-Top fox body every day

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I looked for ever for a clean TTop. I found one in FL but before I could get down there it was gone

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk
Mine was running 10.2’s 5 speed back in 2001 2002 which was crazy fast back then. Sold it in 2014 if I went to an automatic with a trans brake I would have broken into the 9s but lose the fun of being a driver. Good luck with it

Last edited:

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I’m 58, and this damn thing saved my life .... Lol .... Heavy duty, nice size casters, and of course, the beer holdere835a1591b7a0bcf2ce33e0eb5688eb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me on the list for one of those!

For me, brake pads and rotors. I know it’s not sexy but it’s needed! So if y’all have any suggestions, let me know!

Power stop Z36 kit. Hands down the beat money I’ve spent on the truck so far.

View attachment 228485 View attachment 228486
Definitely not as radical as yours, but still a fun 500hp street toy. As you can see it spends most of its time in the garage though.

I’m gonna start a thread called “show me your foxbody” hahaha

Buying a fuel pump and relay for my mini horse for Christmas...
5e70c6665eba622fa24b6c1ec7211a46.jpg
Watching me test out her replacement...

9fa872b6723db7757b70161de79725bd.jpg

mtwofeathers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 5.9
Have you dropped hints, subtle or not so subtly to your SO for things you want for your truck? I have a running list on my whiteboard at home of things I want to do to the truck. I also have a wish list in Amazon (I'll gladly share if anyone wants to buy me stuff off my list.) I have a somewhat outdated pinterest board too.

So, what's on your list?

Well since solstice is getting close at hand, and I pretty much have everything I could ever hope for. I think a bit of peace would be called for in this divided country.

Like here, no matter what flavor of politics, religion. Color we are in this forum. Our dodge rams brings us together.