What's on your Christmas list?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Have you dropped hints, subtle or not so subtly to your SO for things you want for your truck? I have a running list on my whiteboard at home of things I want to do to the truck. I also have a wish list in Amazon (I'll gladly share if anyone wants to buy me stuff off my list.) I have a somewhat outdated pinterest board too.

So, what's on your list?

OP
OP
shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Bigger cam, single plane intake, bigger converter, domed 13:1 pistons, fiberglass front clip and hatch, and a 250+ shot. [emoji1696] For high 8s prolly gonna need more spray lol View attachment 228387

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure you are specific enough ;););)

MOPAR78

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
Whipple Supercharger & Stainless Works headers & exhaust out to back ordered. When they get here I'm ordering Jasper MDS delete engine to replace my 290K+ engine. Also I will refresh the transmission. Trucks running great, I just wanted a little upgrade on a fresh engine and transmission. Preventive maintenance.

OP
OP
shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Whipple Supercharger & Stainless Works headers & exhaust out to back ordered. When they get here I'm ordering Jasper MDS delete engine to replace my 290K+ engine. Also I will refresh the transmission. Trucks running great, I just wanted a little upgrade on a fresh engine and transmission. Preventive maintenance.

That's a stout list, for sure!

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Got my Nitto 305/40/22 Drag Radials already, also got to get the SmoothBoost installed.

Next up, a DSS driveshaft and My paddle shifters.

Jtblackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im thinking some 275/65r20 bfgs, the goodyears are on their last legs before they are downright dangerous in the snow

OP
OP
shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Im thinking some 275/65r20 bfgs, the goodyears are on their last legs before they are downright dangerous in the snow

I never liked mine, regardless of how much tread they had.

OP
OP
shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
you said HJ? :p:p

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a roller seat would be nice. My knees creak a bit more these days so it'll be nice to have something to sit on when I'm getting into the nooks and cranny's of those Rebel rims. I have a tripod seat, but I can't roll down the street with a leaf blower while sitting in that thing.

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn man I just want to be able to go drive my truck... like north of the border and interstate and to the coast and all that.

And yeah I know I can go drive it in the generic sense but there's a lot of baggage associated with that right now and the fact is I can't drive it across the border and a lot of the destinations and waypoints are closed or restricted. So the #1 thing I want for my truck is for those new covid vaccines to be proven safe and effective and get distributed, so maybe if we're all lucky we can have a care free, restriction free, risk free Christmas with friends and family and travel. I don't want to get into anyone's opinions one way or the other about the restrictions, I know you got 'em everyone has opinions but the opinions stop when you get to the border and it's closed.

Just feels like a waste right now having an awesome truck that needs nothing and it's out there collecting dust and snow.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Just a roller seat would be nice. My knees creak a bit more these days so it'll be nice to have something to sit on when I'm getting into the nooks and cranny's of those Rebel rims. I have a tripod seat, but I can't roll down the street with a leaf blower while sitting in that thing.

I’m 58, and this damn thing saved my life .... Lol .... Heavy duty, nice size casters, and of course, the beer holdere835a1591b7a0bcf2ce33e0eb5688eb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m 58, and this damn thing saved my life .... Lol .... Heavy duty, nice size casters, and of course, the beer holdere835a1591b7a0bcf2ce33e0eb5688eb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah buddy now thats what I'm talking about right there. If it aint got a beer holder, take it back.

...where's that gift receipt? lol

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got an older garage and the floor is pretty rough... I didn't realize how much slower mechanic work would become just because of the floor surface! My old garage was smooth so sliding around was easy, sliding tools around was easy just give 'em a push and they'd coast wherever you need them next.

The new garage... is 90 years old and the cement floor is like a cheese grater so I have to pick myself up and it beats up my clothes even if they're just work clothes that are going to get greasy this floor just eats them and my skin under them too... AND it eats the wheels on my creeper.

New floor's in the queue but it comes after a few other major household projects so in the meanwhile I think I'm going to throw a big wheel work seat in the xmas gift list like this thing.

OP
OP
shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I've got an older garage and the floor is pretty rough... I didn't realize how much slower mechanic work would become just because of the floor surface! My old garage was smooth so sliding around was easy, sliding tools around was easy just give 'em a push and they'd coast wherever you need them next.

The new garage... is 90 years old and the cement floor is like a cheese grater so I have to pick myself up and it beats up my clothes even if they're just work clothes that are going to get greasy this floor just eats them and my skin under them too... AND it eats the wheels on my creeper.

New floor's in the queue but it comes after a few other major household projects so in the meanwhile I think I'm going to throw a big wheel work seat in the xmas gift list like this thing.

have you thought of skim coating it to get by until the big project?

Dakota2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For me, brake pads and rotors. I know it’s not sexy but it’s needed! So if y’all have any suggestions, let me know!