Wheel spacer experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slabhunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Who has installed wheel spacers on their 2500 4x4? Did they create any new problems? Pros and cons please.

panoz3

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had BORA wheel spacers from Motorsport Tech on my 1500 4x4 for almost 2 years with no issues. The stance looks much better with my fenders flares and spacers are a lot cheaper than new wheels.

Karlsweg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The spacer will fit inside the rim so as not to run the risk of the wheel assembly being off and giving vibrations. The spacer will look like a stock hub surface with a raised “lip on it the fits inside the rim center.

Seth_5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The spacer will fit inside the rim so as not to run the risk of the wheel assembly being off and giving vibrations. The spacer will look like a stock hub surface with a raised “lip on it the fits inside the rim center.
Note that hubcentric only pertains to the stock wheels, as most aftermarket wheels have a larger hub bore than the vehicle (so they fit multiple vehicles) and are lug centric. Meaning the 60° cone on the lug nuts centers the wheel on the hub.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Note that hubcentric only pertains to the stock wheels, as most aftermarket wheels have a larger hub bore than the vehicle (so they fit multiple vehicles) and are lug centric. Meaning the 60° cone on the lug nuts centers the wheel on the hub.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
But you can get hub rings so that the wheel is hubcentric and ensures it is properly centered.

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
OP - whats the update on this thread ? Did you end up buying wheel spacers ? What brand did you buy ?