Where are the rear wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srv1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 c.i. HEMI MAGNUM
Does anyone know where to find these?If not are there any others I can use with some modification?If nothing is avail. I'm thinking of just coating mine with something.I noticed a few pin holes in mine when I pulled my tail lights out to fluid film.Any ideas on what to coat it with?

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you looking to buy the rear wheel liners or make something to fit?

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pictures? I’m somewhat confused. Does your truck have plastic inserts in the wheel well or is that what you are looking for? You could try going to the junkyard or eBay to see what’s available

OP
OP
S

srv1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 c.i. HEMI MAGNUM
I do not have plastic liners.There is just metal there.I'm looking for plastic inserts or something to coat the existing metal that is there to keep the water and salt from getting through and rotting my bed sides.Sorry I can't provide pics,no cell phone or camera.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do not have plastic liners.There is just metal there.I'm looking for plastic inserts or something to coat the existing metal that is there to keep the water and salt from getting through and rotting my bed sides.Sorry I can't provide pics,no cell phone or camera.
Buy a gallon of roll on bed liner and lather it on the inner wheel wells. Most auto parts stores carry it or can get it for you in a day or two. People using the stuff all the time to protect the inside of the bed. Or call your local dealer to see if the even offer the plastic liners for your year truck. If they can get them then I'm sure aftermarket companies sell their versions as well

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok. He didnt post the info and I didnt go snooping around for it
Yours does t show up like this? Click the image then look at the left side. Plus he posted in the 3rd gen section

Attachments

• 1315C456-37B2-472F-87B5-8347805011CB.png
    1315C456-37B2-472F-87B5-8347805011CB.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 16

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
Personally I think I'd rather not have them. Sure they can keep stuf out but if stuff does get in there then there is no way of getting it out. On my trucks without them I always sprayed up in there to wash everything out but can't do that with this one

OP
OP
S

srv1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 c.i. HEMI MAGNUM
Buy a gallon of roll on bed liner and lather it on the inner wheel wells. Most auto parts stores carry it or can get it for you in a day or two. People using the stuff all the time to protect the inside of the bed. Or call your local dealer to see if the even offer the plastic liners for your year truck. If they can get them then I'm sure aftermarket companies sell their versions as well
I can't find anyone that offers the rear liners for a 2004.The earliest I can find is 2009 and not knowing if I could somehow make them fit I don't want to waste $.I was thinking of coating with bedliner like you mentioned.It looks like what is there now is that rubber undercoating crap.There are a few pinholes already there and I just want to keep the road spray from getting through and making my bed sides look like everyone elses around here.So far I'm thinking of coating them with bedliner,undercoating or I'm even thinking about possibly using some metal roof patch tar.It's cheap,black and thick enough to cover the pinholes.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't find anyone that offers the rear liners for a 2004.The earliest I can find is 2009 and not knowing if I could somehow make them fit I don't want to waste $.I was thinking of coating with bedliner like you mentioned.It looks like what is there now is that rubber undercoating crap.There are a few pinholes already there and I just want to keep the road spray from getting through and making my bed sides look like everyone elses around here.So far I'm thinking of coating them with bedliner,undercoating or I'm even thinking about possibly using some metal roof patch tar.It's cheap,black and thick enough to cover the pinholes.
I would think the roll on bed liner would be fine. Depending on the coats you'd be able to get out of a gallon can it can probably get it to about a quarter inch thick and you'd never have to worry about it again

OP
OP
S

srv1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 c.i. HEMI MAGNUM
I would think the roll on bed liner would be fine. Depending on the coats you'd be able to get out of a gallon can it can probably get it to about a quarter inch thick and you'd never have to worry about it again
I think I'm gonna try the roof patch.(henrys 208 wet patch).I've used this stuff in the past and it sticks to everything.You can even apply it in driving rain or under water.Also it is only 6 bucks a tube.I've never worked with bedliner before but I assume the area would have to be extremely clean and I'm sure the curing temps would not be ideal as it is getting into the 40's here already,very damp and I have no garage.If it does'nt work,I can always remove it in the spring and apply the bedliner.Or better yet,maybe come across some 3rd gen rear wheel well liners or find a way to modify some for a different application.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
They were available, but have been discontinued. Best bet is auto wrecker. They're plastic so as long as they're not damaged should be good to go. Looks like they are the same from 1500s-3500s. Here's the old part number and details on what it fits.https://www.moparpartsgiant.com/parts/mopar-accessories_liner_kit_wheel-82207367ab.html that should mean the ones for 2500s from husky and other brands should fit as well.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I try to rinse out the backside of the liners when I wash my truck. I prefer to have the plastic liners because of all the gravel I drive on. Figure better than firing rocks at the metal all the time.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Last edited:
OP
OP
S

srv1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 c.i. HEMI MAGNUM
if anyone had them, i would think it would be LMC

or an over priced place in New Hampshire

ht
$ 199.95
MP-55276185AA
OEM Quarter Wheelhouse Panel - 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 & 2005-2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500/Mega Pickup
(w/o dual wheels)
Left
I don't see them at LMC,I sent them an e mail to make sure.I believe these $199.95 ones are the steel pc. that is welded to the bed sd./fender that the liner is supposed to protect.They do have "splash shields"listed but it does not specify ft. or rear.I will try to contact them to verify. Everybody makes them for the ft.but none for the rear.I guess this is why there are so many bed sides rotted out.Looks like it might be fabrication time.

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I have a set of rear fender liners, Mopar part number 293-82207367AB, on my 2007 Quad Cab 1500 I installed in 2014, unfortunately these Mopar units have been discontinued. You will need to check with auto salvage companies for a set.

untitled.pngIMG_0156.JPG

big tom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
A buddy of mine that has moved to Alaska says the guys up there all rip them out. The mud,salt and etc gets up in between the box and plastic tub liner and its to hard to rinse it out and you end up with the box metal rusting from the inside out.