WTB 20x9 Chrome Clad Factory Wheels for Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludville1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Sport Crew
I have a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport that came with 20x9 chrome clad wheels. in decent shape, but I would like a set of 4 in closer to perfect shape. I prefer the 20x9 chrome clad factory wheels in the 5 spoke design. Must be in excellent condition (no curb rash, peeling, or deep scratches), include the center caps, and be willing to ship to NW Lower Michigan. If you are in Michigan, maybe a pick up can be arranged. PM me with what you have, and the price shipped. Thanks!

Last edited:

Keith Hall

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I presume you are looking for the polished aluminum wheels and not the Chromtec wheels which are 20x8?

OP
OP
Ludville1

Ludville1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Sport Crew
Yes, the 20x9 chrome clad factory wheels, such as the one pictured. This is one of my current wheels. My wheels look good in the pictures, but spots in the center of the spokes is starting to peel, and one has a small piece of the chrome clad missing on the edge of the rim. BFG KO2.jpg

Keith Hall

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Ok that's a Chromtec wheel. I have a set but they are only 20x8. You see them on the Big Horn trim. Probably not what you're looking for.IMG_3799.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.