2022 Ram 1500 Classic SXT 20" Wheels & Cooper Tires - For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dust016

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Classic
Engine
5.7L
Take-off set from my 2022 Ram 1500 Classic SXT Tradesman (faux Big Horn) for sale in southern Arizona. Perfect shape, just traded over to factory Rebel wheels with P285/70R17s. Asking $900 for the whole set, and willing to negotiate! Hoping someone looking to upgrade from basic 17" wheels, or towards newer design 20" wheels can enjoy these puppies.

Relatively new Cooper Endeavor Plus tires (all date coded 1822) are on all four wheels, as resounding upgrades over the craptastic flimsy Wrangler SR-A tires in every way. These are excellent quiet/comfortable road tires (with modest AT capability and better than average towing stability) with maybe 10,500 miles of mostly local 65mph or less use, still have about 85% tread remaining with no punctures/repairs at all. Actually kinda sad that I couldn't find these tires in P285/70R17 for the new wheels.

All four (4) OEM factory 20" aluminum alloy wheels painted in "Bright Silver" with a semi-gloss clearcoat on top, and have their original chrome center-caps. None of the wheels have any structural or cosmetic damage. They were always cleaned regularly with soft brushes, car soap, and then waxed - no hard chemicals or brushes.

All four (4) wheels have the OEM factory TPMS sensor inside their valves/stems, and are perfectly functional, saving I'd guess $50ish a piece at tire shops whenever you get new tires/repairs. Discount wanted $60 for each Rebel wheel to get a new TPMS system with the stems.

Message me on here, and I'll give you my phone number if you're interested! Been using these forums for years to troubleshoot my multiple Rams, first time ever posting.

DSCN0784.JPG
DSCN0791.JPG

OP
OP
D

Dust016

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Classic
Engine
5.7L
Just as an update to anybody who views this post: These tires & wheels were sold earlier this month for $800 bucks to a guy with the last name of Wyatt up near Luke Air Force Base in Surprise.

He had the exact same silver 20" wheels with Bridgestone Alenza A/S02 tires worn down to the flats. If you're looking for some 20" silver wheels, you can probably find them on Facebook Marketplace right about now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat