2019 Ram 1500 Classic Express Factory Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HydroTopzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys,

Just felt like writing up this thread in order to thank and potentially help out anyone who has any questions of what mods can be made to these trucks and what input I can provide from past experience.
I want to give a huge shoutout to @Ricks Ram and @Mpgrimm2 for their expertise and great advice on questions I've had for a few mods. Of course, anyone else involved in my past posts as well.

The truck is a 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Express. It looked great from the outside but the inside was a bit lack luster for my liking.

IMG_0543.JPEGIMG_2590.JPGIMG_2588.JPGIMG_2586.JPG

The list of mods, in order, at the best of my memory are:

- Full LED all around
- Black housing for the fog lights
- 7 inch EVIC dashboard cluster
- Power folding mirrors
- Full center console conversion
- Upper glove box installation
- Factory remote start
- DRL changed to turn signals
- Door panels upgraded to sport trim panels
- Added passenger footwell light
- Swaped manual seats for sport leather/cloth seats (w/ power and heating pads)
- Swaped the steering wheel for a leather wrapped heated wheel with audio controls (Dissasembled the rubber wheel)
- Added factory trailer brake control
- A few other ALFA OBD settings

I know these are all factory mods. I personally like to add the factory options as its built for these trucks. I may in the future to spice things up with some aftermarket options or change the headliner to accomodate the rear dome light and upper console. For now though, this is plenty and it was a bumpy and smooth ride!
IMG_6945.jpgIMG_6948.jpgIMG_6946.jpgIMG_6947.jpgIMG_4319.jpg

Thanks again to everyone on this forum, @Mpgrimm2 for the wonderful harnesses and all the helpful information to help us improve and learn more about our RAMS everyday.