New RAM owner from Northern California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidAlden

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Today I'm picking up my new-to-me 2022 RAM 2500 Lariat. Really looking forward to putting it in front of my also new to me Airstream 27 FBT! Once we settle in together we'll be doing some fun trips. Any great boondocking tipd are always appreciated! I elected to go with the 6.4 HEMI rather than diesel for some purely personal reasons, and I think this puppy will do fine by us in terms of towing capabilities.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Today I'm picking up my new-to-me 2022 RAM 2500 Lariat. Really looking forward to putting it in front of my also new to me Airstream 27 FBT! Once we settle in together we'll be doing some fun trips. Any great boondocking tipd are always appreciated! I elected to go with the 6.4 HEMI rather than diesel for some purely personal reasons, and I think this puppy will do fine by us in terms of towing capabilities.
U sure on dat Lariat description, dat be a "Ford", lol. Maybe a Laramie/Longhorn trim???

Good luck on yer purchase and post some pics.

man n black

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Welcome to the RAMily.

Excellent boondocking throughout the West can be found on BLM land

have fun!

Ch

ReddJackson

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 Turbo
I’m in Nor Cal, just spent a few days at Doran Beach, right in the middle between Tamales Bay and Bodega Bay…no hookups, they do have showers and bathrooms…I’ll be going back

sblack33741

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar ETorque
Congratulations on your new truck, but you need to know that we are all enthusiasts so pics are welcomed.