TERRIBLE experience with Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I have saved myself some $$$$ by researching my trucks problems through googles.

Then, once I somewhat have an idea as what the issue is. I take online classes through the university of YouTube and watch some DIY tutorials.

Also, AutoZone will use their handy code reader for free if you just walk in if your truck is throwing a code.

Pull that bad boy into your garage with a 6 pack and give er’ hell. With the money you save, hit up a local ***** bar
Pretty much what I do, minus the garage part.......and seeing as I didn't hit mega -mliilion.....still gonna be garageless.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

From what I can see the MaxCare Lifetime doesnt work quite like that....it does say at any time if the specific repair costs more than the vehicle is worth at the time of fix, it will write a check for the worth of the vehicle and the warranty will be over.

But none of the fine print I could find said that once they pay out more than the vehicle is worth (over multiple fixes through the course of the warranty) does the warranty become "done".

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
From what I can see the MaxCare Lifetime doesnt work quite like that....it does say at any time if the specific repair costs more than the vehicle is worth at the time of fix, it will write a check for the worth of the vehicle and the warranty will be over.

^^^^This is the correct language