Probably same questions you've answered 1k times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm thinking of purchasing a used Trinity for sale on this forum. It seems almost as cheap to buy a new one from you or Matt with your "standard" 89 tune already installed, instead of buying a used tuner and then paying for your tunes in addition to the price of the used tuner????? If you only do 1 tune--89---is it cheaper than if you do the 87,89 and 91 or are they the same price? I'm also concerned about the computer stuff you have to do to get the tune into the vehicle--Matt seems to think it's easy, but for an old fart that don't like or understand computers it might not be that simple------
Jay

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I do a low octane and premium fuel octane. on the '13 model, 89 is the min recommended per the manual so it would be an 89 octane tune and premium fuel tune. I don't sell the tunes individually. I have video's for each step of the way that help a lot of folks out computer wise

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990