H&S Mini Maxx 5.9 CR Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Reece ,.. together .. your money and my low cost parts are going to make a ***** of a rig bud !

OP
OP
infernoredram

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Man this is awesome!

BTW, had a good talk with Reece... Can you PM a price for the ATS dual CP3 kit? I'm gonna have to pick one up from you also.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
PM me bud and I will shoot you over the same price as Reece ... got to get the kid to bed

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Reece ,.. together .. your money and my low cost parts are going to make a ***** of a rig bud !

That is no joke! next year ill have to build up a parts list that we can work on when I visit a bar near you.

Man this is awesome!

BTW, had a good talk with Reece... Can you PM a price for the ATS dual CP3 kit? I'm gonna have to pick one up from you also.

LOL this is what happens when you make me spend money! I make you spend more! But it seems like two wicked trucks are in the making. I found a dyno near my home town that is open saturdays. We might need to have a friendly little competition. :D

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
also it sucks your so far away, I would love to do another of these installs! Wish work had me going to Ft Worth soon.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
PM sent ... I want to see this happen .... soon Braydon will be up there with you guys .. hell he already has the sticks and the tranny to do it .

You guys are all getting decals and shirts again .. LOl

OP
OP
infernoredram

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Man I wish I lived closer to both of you! Instant parts and help lol... All three of our trucks are gonna be animals.. Even though it's gonna be a long process, I can't wait to see them all finished.

And Cody, just steal your girls truck and mod the hell out of it.. You know enough about these trucks lol. But like I said, I always saw your posts about H&S so I figured I'd give it a whirl... Once Reece gets his, you can add another H&S groupie to the list :p

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
PM sent ... I want to see this happen .... soon Braydon will be up there with you guys .. hell he already has the sticks and the tranny to do it .

You guys are all getting decals and shirts again .. LOl

thats whats ******* me off. I want the injectors and tranny handle it! If I could do it all over again I would have spent the suspension, wheel, and tire money on performance. What was I thinking!

Never a problem here with shirts and decals. I wear mine a lot and love to get asked about it. Ill take any reason to talk about my truck, and somehow dave always comes up....

OP
OP
infernoredram

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
thats whats ******* me off. I want the injectors and tranny handle it! If I could do it all over again I would have spent the suspension, wheel, and tire money on performance. What was I thinking!

I always wondered why you did that...

That's why my truck still looks stock other than the **** load of gauges :roflsquared:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Diesel = performance period ...

I was lucky someone already lifted my diesel ... I just then made it a 750plus hp monster

Then my ******** sold it ... but did it to start my business .. that truck allowed we to make enough money to start helping you all build bad ass trucks .. so win win . Plus I dont have to work for the man now .. LOL

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I did what I knew how to do. I also at that time did not think I would get as much into performance as I have nor the confidence to do things like the airdog install, twin cp3s, and in the future cam, studs, rocks, trans...etc, ect, ect....

to be honest ive thought about selling my suspension and tires.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Man I wish I lived closer to both of you! Instant parts and help lol... All three of our trucks are gonna be animals.. Even though it's gonna be a long process, I can't wait to see them all finished.

And Cody, just steal your girls truck and mod the hell out of it.. You know enough about these trucks lol. But like I said, I always saw your posts about H&S so I figured I'd give it a whirl... Once Reece gets his, you can add another H&S groupie to the list :p

I want her dads truck! I've talked to him about it a few times and hopefully in about a year and a half it'll be mine.
Her truck will get there too I can promise that

I did what I knew how to do. I also at that time did not think I would get as much into performance as I have nor the confidence to do things like the airdog install, twin cp3s, and in the future cam, studs, rocks, trans...etc, ect, ect....

to be honest ive thought about selling my suspension and tires.

I would stick with it and just be patient, just think bigger and better is always coming out. Your trucks just about ready for that next big thing!
Not many 600+hp trucks out there running a full carli kit, full replacement bumpers, retroshop lights and all the other wild things you've done

I'm expecting to see magazine articles within the next two years of your truck (if they send someone out to where ever the hell you actually are lol)

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
lol thanks man. But yeah here I might as well only exist on the net.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
So what day of the week does UPS actually deliver to you?!

I get an air drop from the USAF once every other month.

lol but really I actually do have a UPS station 15miles out of town. I have them hold all my packages there. They are only open to customers from 1630 to 1800. If I dont have them held, there is a good chance they will be stolen off my door step.

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Wow that's crazy.

You do have one nice rig though. I wouldn't change a thing exterior wise, just add to the performance side of it.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
thanks very much Ryan, it might seem empty over the internet but it those type of comments keep a big smile across my face. I love forums because I can talk with those who hold this interest that I have. I know one guy who is into trucks, and he is no where near into them as I am, even more so CTDs and he has one!

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Reece if your trucks goes into a mag ... I am proud do be on your windshield brother .

Maybe DBTC needs to sponsor a SEMA build out of your truck