H&S Press Release- DPF/EGR Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Well this really sucks.....
Due to our dialogue with governmental agencies within the United States, H&S Performance, LLC has decided to voluntarily suspend production of all tuning devices and EGR/DPF modification kits, effective immediately. Many H&S products and accessories not affected by this situation are still available, and will continue to be available through our dealer network and our website.

We are now working diligently to remedy this situation, and look to again offer tuning products to our customers at the earliest date possible. Rest assured that we are doing everything within our power to move forward and resume product sales, and thank each of our loyal customers for their patience and support during this time.

We at H&S are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality, most innovative products available. H&S products are unrivaled in quality, ingenuity, and technology, and are backed up by the best customer service in the industry. All future H&S products offered will be built upon these same principals, and will be manufactured to satisfy the needs of our auto enthusiast customers. Information concerning the continuation of production of our products will be made available to the public as soon as possible.

Although shipping has been suspended, H&S is committed to providing our existing customers with the highest level of service possible, and will continue to do so without interruption. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time should you require assistance with any H&S product, we are here to help.

Thank you for your continued support of H&S Performance, LLC, the World Leader in Diesel Performance.

Sincerely,

H&S Performance, LLC

4160 S. River Road

St. George, UT 84790
Press Release - H&S Performance

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh man this sucks ass! My friend picked up an '08 this past Friday completely confident in being able to remove the DPF and other rubbish. I just emailed him the link.

Guess he'll have one quite (08) and one normal (04) Cummins after all. o_O

OP
OP
Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Tell him to hurry, some vendors may have some in stock....

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I have 15 in stock

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
That's not good. Government regulations are going to make things very hard on us diesel guys.

OP
OP
Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
News from the rumor mill is that the EPA is coming down on all of the tuneing companies not just the diesel specific.
They are trying to make them all comply with CARB standards which comes with a hefty price tag for these companies that is just passed to the consumers.

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
News from the rumor mill is that the EPA is coming down on all of the tuneing companies not just the diesel specific.
They are trying to make them all comply with CARB standards which comes with a hefty price tag for these companies that is just passed to the consumers.

That's just crazy... Before long we won't be able to do anything that "We" want to our trucks and or cars....

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

That is just ********.... what's the point??

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Thank the government

CumminsCrazed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins 24v
i think a lot of it is all the young 16 yr old kids buyin cheap 12v trucks and makin em smoke as much as they possibly can.....and thats what people see, so they come down on us for being the most pollutant "group" of people, diesel owners.

just my opinion

this is why i drive my truck daily on 4x1 on my edge with my injectors so the worst i get is a light haze while driving. theres no need to sit there and make our trucks smoke when theres just no reasoning behind it.

granted, theres is a time and a place for smoke, and at times it can be fun, but its certainly not nesc. 24?7 while driving, esp. at the price of fuel now.

Mopar1973Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996, 2002
Engine
1996 Dodge 1500 (V8-5.9L) & 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 (5.9L Cummins)
Just get a 89 to 02 Dodge and not worry... Easy to modify and power galore... 12V's need a box of wrenches to make power. 24V's just need to plug in the box and adjust. No smog device to yank off.

Saw this coming. It's gonna get strict. Same way with our guns.

I already open carry when I'm travelling... :shooter:

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yep, Nov. 13 was a sad day for the diesel industry.

OP
OP
Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Well there's a reason they are on the truck and it's more then kids rolling coal
It was really a matter of time, it will be really bad when they starting going after guys who actually are deleted

Just a small bump in the road, I'm sure there will be loopholes around this in time

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
A buddy sent me that last night. There are so many things wrong with this.

Next for the states that have inspections, they won't pass trucks without it. Then it's tuned trucks like mine with the MDS crap turned off. I bet this is gonna be his big push to electric cars again.

Any thoughts I had of getting a newer diesel are out the door. If I ever get one it will be the 5.9 now.