H&S Press Release- DPF/EGR Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wouldn't be surprised if they have them open the books and send an emissions fine to every person that purchased the products

OP
OP
Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
There are still other products to delete trucks (might be a matter of time till they get hit though)
This is just a bump in the road like when diablo go hit for having the ability to turn off the downstream O2 sensors. I don't believe you can do it from the stock tune but there are loop holes to make it happen.

H&S is up to something, we'll see what happens with time

If the EPA starts knocking on everyone's door I can guarantee the price on 5.9s will go up even more

OP
OP
Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I wouldn't be surprised if they have them open the books and send an emissions fine to every person that purchased the products

Won't happen, not every one running an H&S tuner is deleted (or on the highway or even the US lol)
Not to mention how difficult it would be to trace through all the distributors and dealers. (and third party sales)
Some companies make you fax and a waiver, H&S just has warnings that it is for off road only on their site and you have to agree to a notice when installing

Last edited: