Big thanks to Moe's and KGBIGCOUNTRY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just wanted to post up here and let everyone know about my awesome experience with Moe's.

I ordered my Y pipe and Vararam from them last week. Got my confirmation email and the order had shipped less than 12 hours after I ordered the parts. Y pipe came less than 48 hours after I placed the order!! Only problem? The Vararam was nowhere to be found. So I shot a PM to Kenneth (KGBIGCOUNTRY) and he messaged me back immediately.

To make a long story short...turns out FedEx had fudged up the order, and had only given me one tracking number when they actually shipped the parts as two separate packages, and didn't tell me that my VR was going to be arriving almost a week later. I exchanged numerous PM's with Kenneth throughout the week and he always responded within 10 minutes (AMAZING) and was more than helpful. Even offered to give me advice on how to install the VR myself in order to save install fees at a local shop.

He and Matt spent their own personal time trying to help me figure out a problem that they didn't cause, and provided awesome customer service. Just wanted to say thanks to them and put in my good word for Moe's. I'll definitely be buying all my future mods from you guys.

Keep on rocking'!! :rockit:

edit: Sorry I forgot the "G" in your username in the title Kenneth!

Last edited:

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
That is awesome! Congrats on the new parts! ! I got a large package from Moe's today. I'm so excited! But no Moe's sticker :bawl:

Last edited:
OP
OP
chuck

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks! Congrats on getting your new parts too. Getting new stuff for the truck is always like christmas. Waking up bright and early to get everything installed too! I haven't opened the VR yet so I'm not sure if I got a Moe's sticker. But I did just order a big ass Mopar decal for my rear center window :party36:

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
No problem bud, hope they can get you in still for the installs. Your mod list is coming around nicely.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
good stuff.... i've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Moe's Performance. not only with customer service, but A LOT of Hemi knowledge that they will share. good job guys

OP
OP
chuck

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
No problem bud, hope they can get you in still for the installs. Your mod list is coming around nicely.

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2