Thank you Bully's Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkyle486

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So for the last year or so I have been asking questions looking at different items and jumping back and forth on what I want and watching forums to see what issues people are having. I finally pulled the trigger this month and bought some front Bilstein 5100 shocks (set them at 2.1), 3 inch PA body lift, gap guards, and a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.50R20. I asked a bunch of questions regarding installation and warranty and these guys where great and broke everything down for me. Well this month I sent them the list and a few day latter I got tracking numbers for everything. The shocks came in first and I jumped all over those and put them on and I can tell a difference in how my truck sits right off the bat. The next week everything else came in but I’ll have to wait till Christmas to install these things. So to Bully’s thank you for putting up with my questions and helping me along the way.