Radio bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi, I was wondering if you can just order the bottom part I just have circled? Also can I get a part number for the dual zone bezel? thanks

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 56

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
You can order the rubber piece that fits in there between that and the console bezel. Pretty sure rest is part of the bezel. It was a single part number when I did my console upgrade a few weeks back. Email Benny at all mopar he could tell you for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Express Man

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok was trying to go cheap lol

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Correct it is all one piece. If your looking for a complete bezel I will need the VIN from the truck as there are about 20 different variants

-Benny

OP
OP
Express Man

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Okay I'm putting in a center console. I will need the one with dual zone. Still need Vin? I have 2014 Express

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay I'm putting in a center console. I will need the one with dual zone. Still need Vin? I have 2014 Express

Why would you want one with a dual zone? If you are doing the 8.4 upgrade and adding a center console the single zone bezel you have pictured is the correct one. If you install a dual zone bezel all of the passenger side controls plus the auto function will not work. If you aren't installing a center console and plan on keeping the jumpseat the bezel you have pictured will not work due to the mounting tab that you ha e circled.

OP
OP
Express Man

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Okay I thought that's what I needed because the center console has air coming through it. Sorry I'm not very good with this stuff. Thank you

OP
OP
Express Man

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok, Vin# 1C6RR7FT3ES240489. I was able to order the dash and console. The lady I talked to isn't sure if it comes with the part circled. Can you buy this part by itself? thanks

Attachments

• s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the center heater control section un screws and comes out. You can buy several of the outer bezels on eBay for around a hundred to 150.00. The small tab on the main bezell is not removable it either has one or it does not. Any truck that came from the factory with the center console will have that tap on it. I do not believe the parts come together when you buy them. Look on eBay Under Center bezels for 13 14 or 15 RAMs and you'll see several of them you'll get a better understanding of how they come apart. Do your searching on eBay you can usually find them a lot cheaper then you're going to pay for them new. There are different trim options the bighorns have a brushed Chrome The Laramie Longhorn and limited are actually more of a shiny Chrome trim make sure you get one that matches your truck. The one you have pictured is the brushed chrome style fond in the Bighorn.

OP
OP
Express Man

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Okay thanks man. I been looking on eBay. I'll just wait till next week when I go pick up the console and see if the bezel is the right one because car-part.com didn't have pics of it. Come to $225 for radio bezel and console hope they are the right ones.