Spots on my Bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taifun7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Good morning to all, I'm new to this forum however I've been on The Challenger Forum for a number of years. The information shared on these pages is priceless and shows the camaraderie and love that we all have for our cars and
trucks. I just recently bought a 2020 Ram Laramie and it looks like someone sneezed on my instrument cluster bezel.
Problem it appears to be on the inside of the bezel. Can anyone recommend a website where I can find instructions on how to remove the bezel so I can clean it or replace it. Thanks to anyone with info.

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
Ive found that if you look at the bezel too hard it will scratch. You need the hands of a ghost and cloth made of clouds to clean that thing.

RodeoRam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe there were some threads here a couple of years ago about replacing original gauge trims in EVICs with Rebel gauges, and there were instructions on taking the bezel off the EVIC. Try searching with some of those keywords.