Rebel Interior Trim...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCFiddyOne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2015 Sport and before I paint the chrome plastic ring around the center console (perfect angle for the sun to hit me right in the face) I was wondering if you have the trim in red like the Ram Rebel. My truck is dark cherry red and this would match up almost perfectly. Considering that the Rebel has red accents throughout the cab and in the dash, how much effort would it be to replace all the chrome plastic pieces with red?

Full disclosure - I'm borrowing this picture from fatbassman - thanks!

saw948.jpg

Mbrp.Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi. Mbrp catback, k&n cai
Personal experience

The chrome ring, is delicate as an egg. You need two small screw drivers and patience. Lightly. Lightly lightly lightly pry up with one, you'll notice clips. With the other one push the clip in, it should release. Don't work it all from the same side, it can crack the plastic faster than a barefooted hare in a hot skillet. (Happened to me) take your time be observant.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
I have a 2015 Sport and before I paint the chrome plastic ring around the center console (perfect angle for the sun to hit me right in the face) I was wondering if you have the trim in red like the Ram Rebel. My truck is dark cherry red and this would match up almost perfectly. Considering that the Rebel has red accents throughout the cab and in the dash, how much effort would it be to replace all the chrome plastic pieces with red?

Full disclosure - I'm borrowing this picture from fatbassman - thanks!

saw948.jpg

Hello,

The red pieces as with the chrome ones are not serviced separatly but are service with the component that they lay in.

For example the console top plate listed here https://allmoparparts.com/oemparts/5VC931RRAB is one complete assembly with the red trim, silver surround and bin all in one. Same goes for the radio/hvac face plate it would be the complete piece https://allmoparparts.com/oemparts/5VE911X9AA

-Benny

OP
OP
R

RCFiddyOne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh well. So much for that pipe dream. I knew it was a long shot but thanks for looking for me. I'm going to gently pull that chrome piece off and paint it like I originally planned.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Oh well. So much for that pipe dream. I knew it was a long shot but thanks for looking for me. I'm going to gently pull that chrome piece off and paint it like I originally planned.

Or wrap it perhaps, It may hold up better

-Benny