Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums > Preferred Vendors > GotExhaust.com

GotExhaust.com

NEW: Stainless Works Headers and Exhaust 09-14 Ram

This is a discussion on NEW: Stainless Works Headers and Exhaust 09-14 Ram within the GotExhaust.com forums, part of the Preferred Vendors category!
Originally Posted by tazerr222 Hey, i just ordered this exhaust from GotExhaust.com and they were really great to work with. ...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #11 (permalink)

Preferred Vendor

Ram Year: 2016
Engine: 6.4
Originally Posted by tazerr222 View Post
Hey, i just ordered this exhaust from GotExhaust.com and they were really great to work with. I went to them not knowing which exhaust I wanted and they showed me some options and then showed me this exhaust with that video clip and I was hooked! They were great to deal with and were very knowledgeable about the products they sell. Ended up ordering it that night, its in my garage right now, waiting for my next set of days off to install it! Once installed Ill get you some pictures and video. Unfortunately I wont be able to dyno tune, but ill report back on the butt dyno findings

I got mine with the factory connection, hoping to upgrade to the full performance setup with the longtube headers in the future!

It was a pleasure working with you. I can't wait to hear the SW catback on your truck. Definitely get some video posted!! Thanks again.

Sponsored Ad
Register to remove this ad.

[email protected]
276-728-0280
GotExhaust.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:50 AM   #12 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2013 Quad Cab
Engine: Hemi 5.7 8 Speed
yes sir! keep us updated!!
GotExhaust.com likes this.

RamHemi5.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:58 AM   #13 (permalink)

Preferred Vendor

Ram Year: 2016
Engine: 6.4
UPDATE: The Stainless Works cat back system has been confirmed to fit the Regular Cab 09+ Ram with ZERO modification.

Also, 1 3/4" primary headers are going into full production. Since the group buy was such a great success, Stainless Works has decided to keep the production going!

[email protected]
276-728-0280
GotExhaust.com is offline   Reply With Quote