Sean for the win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I asked him a question through email and he went out of his way to call around to a shops and help me out. Both Sean and Maxtrac are great and can't wait to show of the products.

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
I asked him a question through email and he went out of his way to call around to a shops and help me out. Both Sean and Maxtrac are great and can't wait to show of the products.

Thank you so much for this post brotha! Can't tell you how nice it is to hear positive feedback! Especially on a Friday for the weekend. Thanks again my man and have a good one!! Can't wait to check the truck out once she's all done! :Rock on:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good to hear , I've been looking into Maxtrac ...

OP
OP
VegasDragger45

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you so much for this post brotha! Can't tell you how nice it is to hear positive feedback! Especially on a Friday for the weekend. Thanks again my man and have a good one!! Can't wait to check the truck out once she's all done! :Rock on:

I can't wait either. Unfortunately I got bumped out of my SEMA spot this year but the truck will be around at SEMA ignited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
VegasDragger45

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good to hear , I've been looking into Maxtrac ...

There a great company to deal with. This is my third truck I've used them on and there always around to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk