Calling all 14-15 TPMS guys!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiny2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just to bring something else to everyone's attention, there was a recall that I just want to post. RRT 15020 was performed by my dealership 2 weeks ago. It concerned changing all 4 of the tire pressure monitors. Please read my previous posts and let's try to keep these problems here since there's several other threads I've been trying to follow on this issued and there just isn't enough time in the day, lol

webdogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 CC Laramie Longhorn
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Just checked Moparconnect. I don't show any recalls on mine.

ptesmoke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
what was the issue you were having? if your trying to consolidate posts try to include everything in this posts OP.

millhunky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just took my ram in for oil change and service guy said about a bulletin about the tpms sensors. He said they had to order them but bring in a week and they change all 4. Mine was not reading any pressure at times.

webdogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 CC Laramie Longhorn
Engine
6.4L Hemi
One of mine won't read at all. Was intermittent at first, but hasn't read for weeks now.

OP
OP
T

Tiny2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The issue I have which is all over the boards under different threads is that I really don't want to ride around with 80lbs of pressure in my rear tires with no load on the truck. I would really like to get 37" tires on this thing but if my evic is going to revert back to the tpms screen every few minutes I don't know what else I can do other than ask the dealership to lower the threshold and HOPE it works. Ultimately I'm looking for as many people to contact Diablo asking for tpms parameter adjustability become available...so I can change it myself whenever I want to.