Vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Ok this might just be new owner paranoia but I have noticed a small vibration in the steering wheel. It's not the tires or anything like that cause I notice it just idling. Almost like something is out of balance in the engine. Anybody else feeling this small vibration?

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I get a small vibration only starting at about 75 mph on the highway. feels like tire is slightly out of balance or something is stuck to my rims. but other than that, smooth.

Will Ram 2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Ok this might just be new owner paranoia but I have noticed a small vibration in the steering wheel. It's not the tires or anything like that cause I notice it just idling. Almost like something is out of balance in the engine. Anybody else feeling this small vibration?

Never noticed it until after reading this. Sitting in park waiting to get out of Menards back lot last night I noticed a slight vibration in the wheel. Nothing to worry about I don't think