Dan's Garage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daninfamous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck : 2012 Crew Cab Sport Mineral Grey.

Current Mods : Debadging of Ram 1500 on both doors.

Mods Ordered : PAC Line out and Amp Wiring Kit. (already own a 8" L7 and amp) Scheduled a front window tint, debadging of 4X4.

Mods Planned : Leveling Kit, Custom exhaust (best friend is manager at a muffler/brake place) OEM Winter/rubber floor mats. (or aftermarket still pondering) Black Wheels, Black Mesh Grill. Reverse Camera
Continued : Stubby Antenna. HID's. Possibly an intake (more worried about MPG's than power) A tuner to help said mpg's.

Stock, Yesterday.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

daninfamous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is a picture of the 1st door debadged, I know you have all seen this before but you seem like pic ****** so i am happy to oblige.

Work in progress and completed. We looked in the sun super close and at a bunch of funny angles after 1 good waxing in the area you can NOT tell anything was ever stuck on. Both sides are done, pictures of driver side only.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 40

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Looks great. When my wife says not to do something, I usually do it anyways and hope she doesnt notice. Half the time I win...haha

OP
OP
D

daninfamous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Eh, I get to mod the harley any way I want so I gotta bend somewhere.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

OP
OP
D

daninfamous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I need to update pictures but kicker ks 3.5's are in the dash, holy hell best 50 I ever spent for an audio upgrade. (came with free cable attachment from crutchfield)

Sub and amp are in, but just temp. Need to get a foxbox and tuck the l7 away, its just sitting in its on box over my storage with the backseat up.

Front windows tinted to match, looks very nice.