Hbrichmans 2004 RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hbrichman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey all, fairly new poster here from SoCal. Last time I posted on the forums was back in 2013! Man, does time fly.. I've been lurking here recently and figured I should make a thread for my truck.

For her age, I try to keep her in excellent condition mechanically as well as externally and internally. As far as mods go, I have installed a 2" leveling kit, dual exhaust, short antenna, switched the 02-05 20" rims out for the 06-08 ones, and lastly just installed a Kenwood in-dash. This week, I'm getting a custom shell made with Rhino roof racks that should be ready to be installed by the middle of June. Planning on doing lots of camping this summer with it so will be sure to post many pictures!

Will keep this thread updated.. Thanks for checking out my ride :peace:

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

MarkV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum V8 NOW with Moose Power
Welcome back!! Your truck is in amazing shape!

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
Welcome! That's a good color!

OP
OP
Hbrichman

Hbrichman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey all,

got my camper shell installed a few days ago and thought I'd share some pictures! It didn't come with a light, so I used velcro to stick two Ozark trail camping lights I found at Walmart on the ceiling. I think it worked out nicely and the light output is great.

Can't wait to put the shell to good use in Yosemite in just a few weeks time! Will definitely make sure to take plenty of pictures.

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

OP
OP
Hbrichman

Hbrichman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well, sadly the other day after posting those pictures of my shell I left home for a friends house and got rear ended while at an intersection. It was a pretty severe accident and the other car is completely demolished. All I can say is that I'm glad I was driving a truck when I got hit.

It's crazy how much your life can change in an instant. Please make sure to pay attention when you drive!

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

OP
OP
Hbrichman

Hbrichman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey all, reporting back! First thanks for the replies, it's much appreciated!

Happy to say that last week I was able to get a new truck. It's a 2014 Big horn. I was looking for the maximum steel color and was able to snag a used one for a very good price. I also drive a ton, so was looking for a V6 and thankfully this one is just that. I'm LOVING the gas mileage, such a huge difference from my older truck.

Mod wise, I already ordered and put on my stubby antenna but in the future soon here I plan on getting it leveled 2" and definitely getting another shell. Some other things I was looking into doing down the road was to paint all the chrome to match the color of my truck and get the sport headlights/tails. We will see, but for right now I'm just happy to have another truck!

IMG_1176.jpg