WTB Blacked Out Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see them all on ebay and amazon but hoping to catch a deal on them if I find used ones....

thx

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think I bought mine from quirk parts don't remember how much they were though. They look great once installed. At first I was going to plasti-dip them but then wasn't a fan so got the emblems.

OP
OP
daveray9

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think I bought mine from quirk parts don't remember how much they were though. They look great once installed. At first I was going to plasti-dip them but then wasn't a fan so got the emblems.

Ya... I'm not really feelin the plastidip. I did it to the chrome part around the center console... didn't come out all that well.

All the emblems on ebay were 167. Front and back Ram Symbol, the 4x4, then the Ram 1500 for left and right, and the HEMI one.. thats a lot of dim sum for emblems lol.

xbxjunkie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ya... I'm not really feelin the plastidip. I did it to the chrome part around the center console... didn't come out all that well.

All the emblems on ebay were 167. Front and back Ram Symbol, the 4x4, then the Ram 1500 for left and right, and the HEMI one.. thats a lot of dim sum for emblems lol.

they only badges I changed were the front/rear ram badges, the 4x4 tailgate badge, left the fender hemi badges as is and removed the RAM1500 badges on both sides.....looks a lot better debadged

Status
Not open for further replies.