WTT: OEM Dual Exhaust and Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just thought I'd throw this out there and see if there is anyone close that might be interested. I'm going to be getting my exhaust changed soon. I'm thinking of just having it dumped at the muffler, but I don't want the bumper with the cutouts and no tips there. I'd like to trade my OEM exhaust, from and including the muffler back to the tips, and my chrome dual cut out bumper with sensors for a chrome bumper with sensors and no cut outs. I have a 2015 and am located in southeast Arkansas, willing to travel some and meet.

sbella913

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
dual exhaust

i have a 2015 that I would like to swap to dual exhaust, Ill trade you bumper for bumper and pay the difference in shipping to you for including shipping th eexhaust, oh and obviously throw you a couple bucks for the exhaust.

OP
OP
ram-head

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My plans got put on hold unfortunately. My wife wrecked and totaled her car, which was paid off. So now we have an extra car payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.