Cant get XM favorite songs to notify

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smurfkiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok i have '16 with alpine & nav touchscreen. i have added several bands and songs to favorites on sat radio. when they play the lil star is there but i never get the notification at the top of the screen. several times i have changed station to find a "favorite" playing. i have looked and tried going through all the menus to find something. i have driven a bunch of other mopars for work. no prob just add them as a fav and then you get a notification.

not a big deal but why add them as favorites if i never know they are playing on stations I'm not currently listening to. kinda pointless.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
There is a button you have to push somewhere for an audible notification.

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
There is a menu where you can change the notification settings of your favorites. Its also the same menu where you can delete favorites. I believe its under xm settings or somewhere like that

OP
OP
S

Smurfkiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is a button you have to push somewhere for an audible notification.

and i can't find anyway to turn that on or even the message to appear at top of screen.

i get nothing at all. just tune to station and see the lil star next to song or artist and song is ending. lol atleast i can rewind and listen to whole thing if i want