Ecodiesel finally has A DPF delete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Well here it is! They've been at it for a while now testing, I think it's still in the testing stage but someone has figured it out!

Here's a link to Rolling Smoke Diesels instagram video of the system. They're using a flopro exhaust on it.

https://instagram.com/p/3upRz9Jc0K/

Espos Diesel Performance along with a custom tuner have figured out how to delete it too. The link to their Facebook shows a couple videos of their deleted ED and some pics!

https://m.facebook.com/EsposDieselPerformance

It'll be interesting to see mileage and power differences with the delete!

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
About time! I wana see some numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Well this sucks.. if those trucks start putting down big numbers Im gunna hafta trade mine in...

Sounds pretty bad ass for a small diesel too!

OP
OP
xrsman

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Well this sucks.. if those trucks start putting down big numbers Im gunna hafta trade mine in...

Haha my thoughts exactly! If I only leveled it the MTO might leave me alone too!

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Haha my thoughts exactly! If I only leveled it the MTO might leave me alone too!

Do they actually hassle you?? They're scarce around here. Last time i dealt with one of them was when I was truckin

OP
OP
xrsman

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Do they actually hassle you?? They're scarce around here. Last time i dealt with one of them was when I was truckin
Last year going to the havelock jamboree (for work, I'm a factory rep for travel trailer manufactures) they pulled me over because they thought I had a diesel truck. Luckily they didn't see my train horn! ;) They did like the truck though haha, nice guys!

I've seen them 2 more times pulling trucks around peterborough in the past year and a half. A third time where they had pulled over a single truck (ram 5500) on the side of a road in peterborough.

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l

When I went on there facebook it had a start up and rev vid and that little thing does sound sooo much better, it actually sounds like a diesel.

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Other than price I really wanted to own a diesel but heard some issues of flexpipe cracking and letting exhaust gases in the cab and instances of rocker arms not being properly torqued and coming loose, requiring complete engine replacements. If it had been a baby Cummins I may have been swayed but am pretty happy with the Hemi. Of course still on factory fill gas in the tank, hah.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
About time they worked something out, I know my '10 ran ALOT better once it was deleted. I'd assume it will be a pain having to deal with emissions testing...........

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
About time they worked something out, I know my '10 ran ALOT better once it was deleted. I'd assume it will be a pain having to deal with emissions testing...........

Your 2010 was a horribly designed system, the ecodiesel and 2013 plus Cummins are miles ahead performance wise. There isn't near the benefits to deleting anymore.

mattmid101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 2wd
Engine
5.7l
The jeeps have been deleting the dpf for a while now. And they have been showing big gains from just the dpf removal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your 2010 was a horribly designed system, the ecodiesel and 2013 plus Cummins are miles ahead performance wise. There isn't near the benefits to deleting anymore.

I can partially agree with that, the calibration wasn't any good, even worse on the '08 CTD I had (first year in production, go figure).

I wish the '13 and up came with something other than the 3.42's.........my truck had 3.73's and got 19-20 mpg on highway trips with larger than stock tires

I drove my uncles stock '13 and you can definately feel the difference in the power delivery, mostly gearing IMHO.