Need help with key fob.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noupf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport 6'4 Bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have 2015 ram sport crew cab. Last week I had some flash updates done at the dealer to resolve an emisions CEL issue. They also did 3 other flash updates I believe. Anyhow, ever since I feel like my fob is acting odd.

Can anybody confirm with pressing of the unlock button ( only one press ) if it unlocks all doors and the tail gate? Right now it takes two presses, but I swear there other day it worked with only one.....

I may be going crazy, so if somebody could actually test it and let me know it would be appreciated.

I have another issue I need to test too, but I won't do that till I get home. And it has to do with my spare fob and auto start. I had an issue with it when I picked up at the dealer but forgot to retry it with the spare fob when I got home......and that was a week ago.

Thanks !!

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Go into the settings on your radio and there is a setting to check if you want all doors to unlock at once or only the drivers side unless you press the remote twice. Went out and took a picture of mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
OP
OP
N

noupf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport 6'4 Bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ahhhh that might be it. Ill check after I get out of work.

Thanks man, totally forgot about those settings in the radio !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RJKNOW79