Need some Forum help....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just spent the last couple hours searching through old posts trying to find some links I remember seeing or posting related to SRT-10 parts...

With my trans being shot for the second time in 6 months I'm getting more serious on the manual swap idea/plan but I cant find all my research or parts I had cataloged on my computer at work.

Anyone know of good sources for parts OEM new and used for SRT-10 stuff?

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just spent the last couple hours searching through old posts trying to find some links I remember seeing or posting related to SRT-10 parts...

With my trans being shot for the second time in 6 months I'm getting more serious on the manual swap idea/plan but I cant find all my research or parts I had cataloged on my computer at work.

Anyone know of good sources for parts OEM new and used for SRT-10 stuff?

I'll keep my eye out buddy. Beginning to gear up for my summer stuff with the truck so I'll start being more active with the truck parts search and less active with the snowmobile parts search ha. Let you know what I find.

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll keep my eye out buddy. Beginning to gear up for my summer stuff with the truck so I'll start being more active with the truck parts search and less active with the snowmobile parts search ha. Let you know what I find.
Thanks.... i hate losing stuff.... Im on my 3rd computer at the office and i think i lost all the info when i switched computers.

I have a folder for all my vehicles with pdf's of parts and part sources. Its how i plan out builds and budgets for them. Hours and hours of planning and research... i really should do this professionally lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

powderbrad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's recommended to go remanufactured over rebuilds. Dunno why. Updated parts...if any.

But if you go that way you always have a spare trans in the side! Evidently you need it! (Knock on wood)

82Crew

Reaction score
Ram Year
1982, 2010
Engine
318 Magnum, 6.7 Cummins
Not sure about the SRT trans but at the shop we always recommend reman because the warranty is always better. Jasper has 3 year 100k and we have had very good luck with their parts. But I know with higher power applications such as the Cummins finding a place that rebuilds with the upgraded parts is the way to go. But usually with that kind of build you get little to no warranty because they know it is getting abused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990