New Special Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
Isn't that the color from the Dart? Actually looks pretty cool though.

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Like.

Salsa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Too much Blue for me. Plus I don't like that style of grill & I'm broke also.

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Article with pictures:
2018 Ram 1500 Gains Hydro Blue Sport Special Edition Model
Michael Cantu/Nov 9, 2017

Ram continues to release colorful special edition models

large.jpg

Ram loves its special edition Sport truck models and has released three versions for the 2017 model year, including the Sublime (green), Copper, and Ignition Orange Sport models. The 2018 Ram 1500 Hydro Blue Sport is the fourth and final special edition Sport truck that Ram will offer in the 2017 calendar year.

Revealed at the San Antonio Auto Show, the Ram Hydro Blue Sport features a black-decaled Sport performance hood, a new body-colored Sport grille with black billet inserts and a black Ram badge, flat black exterior body-side and tailgate badging, black bezel projector headlights, and LED taillights. The body-colored front fascia, rear bumper, side mirrors, and door handles provide a bold monochromatic look. Four-wheel-drive models receive polished 20-inch aluminum wheels, but two-wheel-drive models get larger 22-inchers.

original.jpg

Inside the Hydro Blue Sport you will find blue color-matched highlight stitching on the instrument panel, heated steering wheel, and door trim. The heated black bucket seats with mesh inserts are embroidered with blue Sport accents and blue ram’s head logos on the headrests. Instrument panel bezels, center console trim, and door panel trim are anodized in Blue.

For additional flair, both 20- and 22-inch wheels are offered in gloss black, and Ram also offers optional tubular side steps in black or chrome. Active Level air suspension, ParkSense, and the RamBox storage system are additional available features.

original.jpg

The Hydro Blue special edition is only available on the Ram 1500 Sport crew cab/short-bed body configuration equipped with the 5.7-liter Hemi V-8. Production will be limited to 2,000 units with a starting price of $47,455. Expect to see the Ram 1500 Hydro Blue Sport truck in dealerships this month.

In case you miss or pass on this special edition Sport truck model, don’t worry; we expect Ram will release more special editions in striking colors in the future.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
not bad, not crazy about the grill, but a crosshair grill could be found and painted yo match. i wouldn't pay a premium price for it, but thats just me,

eljefe

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
That's a good looking color. I like everything about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HemiStarPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Smurf mobile! Nah, that can look mean. Interested in how the final product looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like it, I would trade my sport in for that one if I didn`t have so much time and money invested into the one I have. Love the colour!!

KansasArt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like it. It's a little too close to smurf blue as already mentioned but do like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk