RevolvingLeak :O

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Stock Good Years, that came with my RAM last month, 30k . On first Road trip from Maine to Ct and back my driver rear tire was loosing a lbs air. Filled to 39PSI and good for a week then lost a pound every few days . Refilled all for to 40 psi, rear tire fine now front drivers side tire lost 5 psi in a few days :O WTF they all taking turn lol I assume it is the valve stem ? Tire are ok but close to the end of its life, And I plan on tires after Christmas but curious
For Tires looking at HANKOOK Dynapro ATM RF10 s,, seem to have good reviews
Thanks

clh1220

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Is it cold there. Mine were down to 30 the first Good cold night.

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pour soapy water on the valve stem and around the bead. You'll be able to see if there's a leak. You can also pour it on the tread to see if you may have a nail. More than likely it's just the cold weather. Now if it dropped down to 20 or 25 then you definitely have an issue

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Seriously, lol. Always happens to every tire when it is this cold, usually will go back up with a good trip, or just add air. You need to go 5psi past level to clear TPMS light. This morning my tire and my wifes sensors are lite, and my trailer tire is flat, just from cold.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I will check it again today .. time for new tires anyway lol