transfer case question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lmeavtitn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Rebel
Engine
5.7 HEMI
My old ram had a "4wd auto" option on the transfer case selector switch. I know that most people don't like that option but I do. :naughty: I never kept it in 4wd auto all the time, just when the roads were starting to ice up and snow coverage was spotty on the roads.

I just got a new 2015 Ram Rebel and my truck doesn't have that option. Is it as easy as just buying a new transfer case selector switch that has that button or is it a different transfer case entirely?

Thanks

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Its not even possible, at least my dealer wont do it, i have the auto case and want the part time case, would need case switch likely wiring harness and some programming, they just told me it cant be done, if you do any offroading you dont want the new auto case anyways, its not like the old case, new one acts like auto mode in 4lock and 4low too it sucks and they burn up easily