whistle noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone got an intake (S&B) or moe's ported TB and hear a whistle when driving?? It doesn't happen all the time, only at lower RPMs.

Just trying to see if I'm going crazy.

muzupan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram1500 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone got an intake (S&B) or moe's ported TB and hear a whistle when driving?? It doesn't happen all the time, only at lower RPMs.

Just trying to see if I'm going crazy.

I don't know if this would help but I had a Whistling noise on my grand Caravan when driving certain speeds. It was the wind whipping around the aerial antenna for the radio

OP
OP
daveray9

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't know if this would help but I had a Whistling noise on my grand Caravan when driving certain speeds. It was the wind whipping around the aerial antenna for the radio

I did just sand it down and paint it too... thats probably it super annoying!

RodRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
my ram had a weird nose like that thought it was a idle pulley going bad turned out the wife closed her a/c vents and it was the air making the noise.

OP
OP
daveray9

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I replaced the TB gasket and whistle is gone... FYI incase anyone has this issue.

I know Moe's says you don't need to replace the gasket but mine might have been kinked after install. Either way a quick 7 dollar fix.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks for getting back with a solution. Good info