You have to stop it !!! :O

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Yes I blame all of you for posting pics of mods you did to you RAM'S :O You keep making me spend more $$$ on my truck then I planned on lol and I see way more that I want to do later :O I need a third job :O
But really I love looking at all the cool stuff you gals and guys have done! Even though I will not do most of then ,they make my day :) Thanks for all the pics you people post. Make this old fart smile :)

Last edited:

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Guilt by association. I hear ya!!!

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
And yes you are enablers :) and what make it worse is I am retired and have lots of free time to look at the toys out there :O No car or truck payments and some free cash :O and Divorced so do not have te old ladt ******** when I spend some $$$ lol

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am retired and have lots of free time

No car or truck payments and some free cash

and Divorced so do not have te old ladt ******** when I spend some $$$ lol

You sir...have it made.

Salsa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm retired too and on a fixed income. I have a wife but she didn't control my truck purchase nor my accessories. You's guys have only managed to suck < $900 out of my bank account so I feel pretty good................until I started looking at wheels. Stop it!!

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I'm retired too and on a fixed income. I have a wife but she didn't control my truck purchase nor my accessories. You's guys have only managed to suck < $900 out of my bank account so I feel pretty good................until I started looking at wheels. Stop it!!
LOL I hear you loud and clear :O I have a Fixed income as well. Took on a BAD part time job at a Auto Parts store and get a BIG discount :O , I can not win my $$$ keep going out to my RAM lol

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im an "old fart", not retired yet, wife at home ******* about truck expenses, but justify mods as..." hey, at least its under 100.00"!!
SO FAR...lol

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Im an "old fart", not retired yet, wife at home ******* about truck expenses, but justify mods as..." hey, at least its under 100.00"!!
SO FAR...lol

And when asked about any bonus checks the answer is Mmmmmm what check lol