Bagged trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rolltideram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am actually wanting to bag mine after I own it a while longer and just rock my static look. However, I have already called around and so far around $8K for work :eek:

Flex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Express Crew
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im in the same boat. Would love a bagged truck. But there is a lot of things you can do with 10k.

Buy a boat, vacations, supercharger, Hookers and or blow, another project, guns...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

rolltideram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea, but I have got that or done most of that so sooner or later it will be the time lol

Sent from Das Cell Phone Fool

huichex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Baggin info

I am trying to do the research so that u can bag my 2014 1500. I know this is an old thread but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction regarding kits and wheel fitment. I don't want to tub the truck, but I would like to get it as low as possible without that.
Thanks!

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Id love to bag my 4x4, but in the other direction. I want to lift on top of bags so I can drop to somewhere near stock or a tad lower, but at normal lift be about 4 inch taller than stock when leveled if that make sense.