Before I Start To Cut..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ozzyy_12'

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok so just wanted to know if before I start cutting my springs to get a 3/5? Drop would I have to get the hellwig sway bar? Or the spohn panhard bar? Or it doesn't matter?

OutLore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You don't need the sway bar - but it's awesome.

You'll need to do something to re-align the rear end once you've lowered it that much - either a bracket which changes the position of the panhard bar or the Spohn bar.

Might also want to look into the Spohn adjustable rear arms so you can re-center the axle as it will be pulled forward when lowered and the pinion angle will be messed up.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
When you get the death wobble in the highway, you're going to want that sway bar. Plus everything mentioned above.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Ok so just wanted to know if before I start cutting my springs to get a 3/5? Drop would I have to get the hellwig sway bar? Or the spohn panhard bar? Or it doesn't matter?

All are highly recommended when you get below a 2/4 drop, there's enough geometry changes that you will want to have everything you can to hold it all where it's supposed to be. The rear control arms will be out of alignment so you're already fighting an uphill battle, don't make it harder on yourself.