Black Sheep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome truck man. You sunk a ton of man hours into it. And it payed off big time.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn that thing is lower than my back balance..... Very very good fab work. Talented shop.
Now do they reproduce that front end fab work?

NorthTexasHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I prefer lifted trucks, but damn that is sweet!!! No griping about trying to get into the truck with that. So what's the clearance when you are driving it around town or is this strictly a show truck. Way to jump into the forum!!

OP
OP
BlackSheep14

BlackSheep14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I prefer lifted trucks, but damn that is sweet!!! No griping about trying to get into the truck with that. So what's the clearance when you are driving it around town or is this strictly a show truck. Way to jump into the forum!!

Daily driver. Interstate driving is about 2" off the ground, around town fender is right above tire.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Daily driver. Interstate driving is about 2" off the ground, around town fender is right above tire.

Do you have any pictures of the under hood inner fender Fabrication? I'm looking for ideas on mine due to some minor rubbing I get.

OP
OP
BlackSheep14

BlackSheep14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have any pictures of the under hood inner fender Fabrication? I'm looking for ideas on mine due to some minor rubbing I get.

I have some pictures but you can't see much. The firewall has been notched considerably, new wheel tubs in places, battery and computer relocated.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmm Not sure if I need that extreme to notch the fire wall. I only need about another 1" or so...

Ryan1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
is it laying frame?

i want to bag a truck so damn bad but i cant commit. maybe one day when i can afford to have more than one truck.

probably the baddest truck on this site right now man, i know a shop did the work, but i know there was a lot of work on your part also.

bbb13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That looks sooo badass man props to you and the shop. I see that the shop is in edgewater. I live in Oviedo. Always wanted to bag a truck but don't have the funds lol anyway can I see it in person?

OP
OP
BlackSheep14

BlackSheep14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
is it laying frame?

i want to bag a truck so damn bad but i cant commit. maybe one day when i can afford to have more than one truck.

probably the baddest truck on this site right now man, i know a shop did the work, but i know there was a lot of work on your part also.

Yes it lays frame