Can we get a shock sticky?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's always a bunch of people asking questions about which shocks fit our vehicles and the only answers we never get or qa1. I know David Ram has a post up about the ones you comma but there were modifications that had to be done to make them fit. I remember at one point someone else had posted different part numbers four ones that fit with no modifications. Does anyone have time to make us a good shock sticky with part numbers and everything? Different name brands as well other than the qa1 and if they'll work with a 2/4 drop or stock vehicle. Would definitely help out a bunch of people, me included. Thanks!

Slowpar R/T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I Second this as well as a general lowering thread for most of the common Question:

Which Lowering kit works best?
What's the difference between X, X and X kit?
Which shocks should I use? What part numbers for those shocks?
How will my truck ride?
Do I need to do the adjustable track bar?
What else should I do when doing a lowering kit?
How do I get to a 3/5 drop?
ETC...

If we had a sticky for the most common questions then we wouldn't see the same questions asked 30 different ways (i'm guilty of this myself!)

Bigfoots03hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I agree cause I'm about to order my QA1 shocks and would like to make sure I get the ones that don't need to be modified

OP
OP
ramittome

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Now see, else where it's said that the TS514 and TS905 are the ones that bolt right in with no modifications.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
sticky created

FluidConcepts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let me look at my order, make sure which ones I have. Whatever I put on here bolted up no issues.

You're right the 514 is the gen 4. I have too much crap written on the pad on my desk.

OP
OP
ramittome

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let me look at my order, make sure which ones I have. Whatever I put on here bolted up no issues.

You're right the 514 is the gen 4. I have too much crap written on the pad on my desk.

Lol! All good. And the rears?