Panhard bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
For those:favorites13::favorites13: that lowered what Panhard bar did you go with/manufacturer. Thanks in advance. Oh the 6 hour labour bill is just and estimate so if it takes only 4 hours I have 300.00 free dollars to play with:favorites13:

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I not aware of anyone else that makes an adjustable panhard bar besides Spohn.

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
^^^^^Just ordered from them online (adjustable) thanks. First time I have ever ordered online and it was easy peasy. I will have to do it more as it looks like I can save some $$$$$$ that way.

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
really don't think you'll need the adjustable , the rear end sits where it should on mine.

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
really don't think you'll need the adjustable , the rear end sits where it should on mine.

If you didn't use the relocator bracket, the rear end shifts towards the driver's side. Some people don't like to use the relocator bracket so they get the adjustable panhard bar. If you have the adjustable panhard bar you can do a 3/5 drop and just adjust the panhard bar without drilling new holes.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
^^^^^Just ordered from them online (adjustable) thanks. First time I have ever ordered online and it was easy peasy. I will have to do it more as it looks like I can save some $$$$$$ that way.

Just keep the exchange rate, GST/HST, shipping cost, and brokerage fees in mind. The brokerage fees will kick your ass if you're not watching. If it's an outrageous amount then go through the self-clearing process at any CBA or have things shipped via post, you only pay GST with post. I ship things to the border and drive down and pick them up. A day off and $50 in gas (wife's car) will save me a whole lot of $$ with free shipping in the US and no brokerage fees.

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just keep the exchange rate, GST/HST, shipping cost, and brokerage fees in mind. The brokerage fees will kick your ass if you're not watching. If it's an outrageous amount then go through the self-clearing process at any CBA or have things shipped via post, you only pay GST with post. I ship things to the border and drive down and pick them up. A day off and $50 in gas (wife's car) will save me a whole lot of $$ with free shipping in the US and no brokerage fees.

Same here. I have a US Shipping box, cost me 100$ per year, but it saves me thousands per year.