Any Advice before I Install zone 4'' tomorrow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flyguytki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am starting the install of a 4'' zone lift tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom or advice before I get started. I have a pretty good understanding of what needs to be done with a combination of the Zone and Rough country instructions. Any been there done that would do this differently stories you got for me?

My plan is to start with the rear tomorrow, and start work on the front, get as far as I can and then just leave it on jackstands over night and finish it in the morning. That way I can get to a Shop and get an alignment before they close at 6.

Thanks
-david

popjim52

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Tradesman 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just did mine..I put a Zone 5.5 Radius Arm lift on mine.. It was simply cut and dry..Pittman Arm replace, 4 coil springs,4 shocks 2 trackbar relocator brackets front and rear, dual steering stabilizer and longer sway bar links for the rear, and front swaybar block relocators .. Never did a lift before, directions were a bit fuzzy at times but everything went well. I had 2 jacks and a lift if I needed it, we only really needed the jacks used the lift as the jackstands so to speak.. Very very BIG socket needed for the removal of pittman arm...I upgraded and went with the Fox shocks right through Zone.. Andrew from BULLY PERFORMANCE gave me the best deal on this lift!!!!!! and was very very helpful in answering all my questions...... I am very very happy with my choice of company in ZONE to go with...

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hope you got the 3" coil for the rear and not the 2" spacer. Bilsteins ? If yes, set at 0.7" leaves a little over and inch of rake . . . 1.4" setting is pretty much level . . . Good luck, post pics