Calling all 6" Pro Comp stage 1 guys with 3"PA body lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirty from upstate NY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Got my 3" PA body lift delivered last week! Planning on installing the body lift late June. Not my first install of a BL but had a few questions I couldn't find answers for during my time searching on here. So here we go.....

Given the fact I have a pro comp stage 1 lift already, did anyone have issues with slack of any harnesses, wiring, brake lines, gas filler or what not? I did my last install on my old 07 Ram and it was more invasive than the current one for this 2016 I bought. Just find it hard to believe that it would be any easier hahahah! Plus, the 07 didn't even need to have the steering extension put on? Had no need for it as it didn't even have enough room to add it in. Anyways, I'm still pretty new to this forum and have never posted a thread before. So be easy on me this first time around! Any help or tips are welcomed!