TSP Lifters? I had a TSP kit installed in my Ram stage 1, and it’s noisy up top. Any thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scomer412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had a kit for stage 1 to install in my 2011 RAM by a shop out of Dallas called HPP racing. They didn’t use the mopar lifters, just the ones the came in the kit. I asked Rick at tapped performance look at it and make sure it’s in good runner order and if so to get me a tune because HPP did a bad job on the tune. Well Rick and Jerry are total garbage. My truck is way slower the stock, sounds like it’s missing. They tuned it with a bad coin and active runner codes, lt was like 8 codes that were perm stored.

Anyways, are the TSP lifters any good, or am I gonna have to tear this down again and get mopar?
I’m so mad at HPP racing. DONT BRING A MOPAR THERE. Will these TSP lifter last, or will it chew the stage 1 cam up?
Also I heard the .582 lift is too much for the 5.7 on a stock converter. I guess this is what happens when you listen to a “performace shop” that has no idea what they are doing.

Thoughts on lifters, will they last, are they mopar in the new kits?

Thanks

Snoopy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man I would think you need to start over with a shop that specializes in Hemi’s. I would at least put Mopar Lifters in it when you do.

hyperlyteman1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The problem is this cam requires non-mds lifters, otherwise I would definitely go mopar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357