Carli is out.......anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
So, as many of you know Carli doesn't have any spring level kit for the 2015 2500 with 6.4 Hemi. I would rather not do the spacers at this time. I just spoke with one of their product guys in the phone. He said it is about a year out before they are avail.

Is there any other option other than a suspension lift which I don't want to do? Anyone else offer a coil only level for my new hemi 2500? Thanks.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Read a post somewhere else, cant seem to find it but supposedly dodge or mopar has something? I may be wrong as i didn't know they produced a leveling multi-rate spring but might be worth taking a look there. I'll see if I can find the post with the link.

OP
OP
Skrap

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
Thanks guys. My hose tuff truck springs look like they are just for weight capacity increases only. Didn't mention anything about a progressive rate spring. Seems like they would be a fairly rough ride.

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Why do you not want to install a spacer/leveling kit. If you are looking for improved ride quality, continue your research as most aftermarket coils won't ride any better than stock. Carli would have been a great choice. I'd check Thuren also. If you can't find something with a good amount of feedback, I'd suggest installing a spacer and just buy the Carli coils when they are available.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Why do you not want to install a spacer/leveling kit. If you are looking for improved ride quality, continue your research as most aftermarket coils won't ride any better than stock. Carli would have been a great choice. I'd check Thuren also. If you can't find something with a good amount of feedback, I'd suggest installing a spacer and just buy the Carli coils when they are available.

Not sure about the 2500's, but with the 2014-2015 1500's, the upper control arms cause issues with spacers. Too many ball joints popping out or wearing out prematurely with spacers.

kealiher2004

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2015 ram 2500 does not have upper control arms. So I don't really see the down side to the spacers. I personally got superlift 2.5" spacer kit which are sold and installed by Mopar, least out my way. I haven't had the chance to install them yet but will be when my 35x12.50 20's go on in the next week or so.

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure about the 2500's, but with the 2014-2015 1500's, the upper control arms cause issues with spacers. Too many ball joints popping out or wearing out prematurely with spacers.

2500s have solid front axles. 1500s have independent front suspension (ifs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk