Front end allignment after Bilsteins??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yo Nadz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew Cab 4x4
Putting a set of Bilstein 5100s on front of my 2013 Ram Sport along with the PA 3" body lift next weekend. Not sure exactly where I'm going to set the Bilsteins since I still wanna be able to fit in the garage. I'm thinking probably one notch from the top.

Two questions
- is a front end alignment necessary after installing the Bilsteins??

- how easy is it to adjust the Bilsteins? Can you do it without pulling the wheels off??

Thanks for the help men.

steadly2004

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7
Need an alignment for sure. Mine was WAY off.The adjustment are done with the strut apart. So you have to take everything apart to adjust. Get it right the first time. It is just as much work to adjust as it is the do the install. Love mine. No regrets, maybe would do 2.1 instead of 2.8, but I don't know. I might want 2.8 if I did 2.1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Y

Yo Nadz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew Cab 4x4
You have yours at 2.8?? Do you have a pic? Trying to figure out what the rake looks like between 2.1 and 2.8.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
yup....alignment is a must, and unfortunately like said above the adjustment is done with the bilsteins off the truck