Rear end vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I just called a BDS preferred installer and he told me he was no longer doing Ram trucks at the moment because of a rear end vibration.

He said the last four Rams he has lifted have the vibration problem, different the hieghts.

He said it's a known issue with stock Rams to begin with.

So I'm curious to know if any Ram owners here have experienced this problem?

Thanks.

OP
OP
RoadKing

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I barely got to drive my new limited and had to deploy, it felt super smooth too me when i drove it.

I plan on doing bds 4" when I return but Now i a little curious about the vibration issue that may exist.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Disclaimer. .... I am in no way affiliated with the company or receive any compensation from anyone regarding this or any product..

Ok with that said, I read through the link the was previously posted and it seems there is, are or was tire issues but nobody could pin point anything. This may be a lil far fetched but bear with me. I use a product called "Ride On tire sealer/balancer" in my motorcycle tires. It's a semi liquid that adheres to the contact patch of the tire and acts as it's name suggests a sealer and balancer. It's not like that green slime or fix a flat crap that makes a mess. This stuff stays a lil firm and in place in the tire. It works great in the motorcycle tires without actually balancing the tire. Ride On comes in a few different formulas for different applications. The amount used depends on your tire size. Search on youtube for "ride on" you'll find several videos on the stuff. I actually called the company a couple years ago to inquire about it and they were absolutely great to deal with and explained the product way better than I can. It's worth looking into.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Disclaimer. .... I am in no way affiliated with the company or receive any compensation from anyone regarding this or any product..

Ok with that said, I read through the link the was previously posted and it seems there is, are or was tire issues but nobody could pin point anything. This may be a lil far fetched but bear with me. I use a product called "Ride On tire sealer/balancer" in my motorcycle tires. It's a semi liquid that adheres to the contact patch of the tire and acts as it's name suggests a sealer and balancer. It's not like that green slime or fix a flat crap that makes a mess. This stuff stays a lil firm and in place in the tire. It works great in the motorcycle tires without actually balancing the tire. Ride On comes in a few different formulas for different applications. The amount used depends on your tire size. Search on youtube for "ride on" you'll find several videos on the stuff. I actually called the company a couple years ago to inquire about it and they were absolutely great to deal with and explained the product way better than I can. It's worth looking into.

is that stuff like the balancing beads? Where they get affected by moisture?