4th gen Spyder headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabartram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Could the people that have spyder headlights on a 4th gen post some pics of the cutoff line and light output? im considering purchasing a set and installing hid lows and highs.

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have them on mine. I will try to get you some pictures later on and upload. The bulbs are the halogen ones and I never adjusted the beams, so they suck right now. I need to bring them up some and I'm probably going to upgrade to the Lightening Dark LED bulbs. $150 for highs, lows, and fogs. But I like the look and the cutoff line isn't bad at all.

OP
OP
jabartram

jabartram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have them on mine. I will try to get you some pictures later on and upload. The bulbs are the halogen ones and I never adjusted the beams, so they suck right now. I need to bring them up some and I'm probably going to upgrade to the Lightening Dark LED bulbs. $150 for highs, lows, and fogs. But I like the look and the cutoff line isn't bad at all.

Very cool, thanks.

iwon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had a set on my truck but the light output was so bad my stock fog lights overpowered them. Even after I put hids in the low beams. In my opinion they were dangerous to drive with during the winter...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Anzos have a decent light output. Check them out and let us know if we can help you purchase them

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk